Art Director, you are the eyes of the agency’s creative product. You have the vision and the skills to bring big ideas to life, visually. You’re a problem solver, but you’re also a problem spotter, and there’s nothing you can’t fix with a pencil and the pen tool.
- Manage your creative process and product from concept to completion, collaborating with CD & CCO on vision and execution.
- Work closely with multidisciplinary project teams, particularly Strategy, Project and Brand Management
- Have a strong point of view in the creation of all marketing deliverables
- Ensure visual communication and brand standards are met, both internally and externally
- Contribute to client pitches and proposals
- Partner with copywriters, art directors and production staff in the development of creative materials
- Contribute to photoshoots on behalf of clients/agency
- Direct creative resources (photographers, illustrators, editors, etc.) to ensure profitability, deliverables, timelines and budgets
- Meet with clients and management to explain campaign strategies and solutions
- Review work, troubleshoot and interpret feedback from clients and teammates
- Graphic design / page layout for advertising, packaging, OOH and collateral
- Logo and brand standard development
- Social media (static and motion) creative content development (IG and FB)
- Strong working knowledge of pre-press production
- Image retouching and image compositing
- Promotional concept development
- Campaign development
Skills and Qualifications
About MindHandle & GatherRound
You know that feeling you get when you just can’t shake a great idea? It follows you around, clinging to your every thought. Carrying you through the day, filling you with curiosity and excitement. It begs, “Bring me to life, so I can work my magic and solve problems.”
This is a MindHandle. An idea that won’t let go. In a world of random acts of marketing, a MindHandle is an idea that will change the course of your business, your company, or at the very least, your day.
Some songs are earworms. Some books are page-turners. Some movies are nail-biters. And some ideas are MindHandles.
We’re a full-service marketing strategy agency fueling a return to the essence of storytelling. We create narratives that bring brands to life. And for teams who want to improve their idea sell-in rate, our GatherRound team teaches the Campfire Method for presentations. Our workshops deliver the tools to step up to better stories and move people toward ideas.