Art Director, you are the eyes of the agency’s creative product. You have the vision and the skills to bring big ideas to life, visually. You’re a problem solver, but you’re also a problem spotter, and there’s nothing you can’t fix with a pencil and the pen tool.
- Manage your creative process and product from concept to completion, collaborating with CCO on vision and execution.
- Work closely with multidisciplinary project teams, particularly Strategy, Project and Brand Management
- Have a strong point of view in the creation of all marketing deliverables
- Ensure visual communication and brand standards are met, both internally and externally
- Contribute to client pitches and proposals
- Partner with copywriters, art directors and production staff in the development of creative materials
- Contribute to photoshoots on behalf of clients/agency
- Direct creative resources (photographers, illustrators, editors, etc.) to ensure profitability, deliverables, timelines and budgets
- Meet with clients and management to explain campaign strategies and solutions
- Review work, troubleshoot and interpret feedback from clients and teammates
- Graphic design / page layout for advertising, packaging, OOH and collateral
- Logo and brand standard development
- Social media (static and motion) creative content development (IG and FB)
- Strong working knowledge of pre-press production
- Image retouching and image compositing
- Promotional concept development
- Campaign development
Skills and Qualifications
About MindHandle & GatherRound
You know that feeling you get when you just can’t shake a great idea? It follows you around, clinging to your every thought. Carrying you through the day, filling you with curiosity and excitement. It begs, “Bring me to life, so I can work my magic and solve problems.”
This is a MindHandle. An idea that won’t let go. In a world of random acts of marketing, a MindHandle is an idea that will change the course of your business, your company, or at the very least, your day.
Some songs are earworms. Some books are page-turners. Some movies are nail-biters. And some ideas are MindHandles.
We’re a full-service marketing strategy agency fueling a return to the essence of storytelling. We create narratives that bring brands to life. And for teams who want to improve their idea sell-in rate, our GatherRound team teaches the Campfire Method for presentations. Our workshops deliver the tools to step up to better stories and move people toward ideas.
Want to work with us? Apply here: